Welcome to the International Association of Online Business Manager’s Member Directory
where business owners and OBMs can connect with each other to create mutually beneficial relationships.
NOTE: Use of this Site Indicates Acceptance of our Terms of Service.
Jo Ann Toporski
Jo Ann Toporski Social Media Marketing
- 5-7 years
Why I Love Working As A Virtual Service Provider
I am a Social Media Consultant, Manager, Trainer and Facebook Ad Strategist. I am passionate about helping small business owners develop their online Social Media Strategies. I love to work with Entrepreneurs and Small Businesses to grow their social media presences and sales, and improve their content strategies and online marketing plans.
My Areas of Specialty
I help develop strategy, implement plans, and train on everything from content strategy to managing social media platforms. If a company has limited internal resources to manage social media and needs help I fill in the gaps. I am also able to manage all social media efforts for them. Top 2.0 Strengths: Strategic, Communication, Relator, Positivity, Achiever
My Favorite Client To Work With
My favorite client is one that understands the need to implement Social Media to grow their business. Clients that value the importance of forming online relationships and becoming a trusted adviser in their field.
- Online Business Manager (OBM)
- Project Manager
- SEO & Google Adwords Specialist
- Social Media Specialist
- Virtual Assistant (VA)
- Email Management
- Online Business Management
- Social Media Management
- Central Desktop
- Constant Contact
- Go To Meeting
- Google Apps
- Teamwork PM
List any applicable training or certification you have.
Certified Online Business Manager - International Association of Online Business Managers – 2014
Certified Social Media Manager – Social Media Manager School - August 2012
EDUCATION AND ONGOING DEVELOPMENT
Bachelor of Arts - Business Management and Professional Communications Alverno College – Milwaukee, WI
• B-School – Marie Forelo
• The Master Class – Nancy Marmolejo
• Be The Change – Suzanne Evans
• Transformational Business Club – Pamela Bruner
Social Media Marketing:
• Social Media University – Rachel Pedersen
• Social Media Manager’s School – Andrea Vahl and Phyllis Khare
• Facebook Advertising Secrets – Andrea Vahl
• Facebook ROI – Andrea Vahl
• FBinfluence – Amy Porterfield/Andrea Vahl
• Facebook Marketing Profit Lab – Amy Porterfield
• Linked Prospecting – Viveka von Rosen
• LinkedIn University
• Social Media and Facebook Success Summits – Social Media Examiner
• Social Media Manager Pro – Kate Buck Jr.
• Social Media Marketing Society - Social Media Examiner
• Power of Pinning Pro (Pinterest) - Melanie Duncan
• VideoROI – James Wedmore
Website Development and Design
• WordPress Website Creation Workshop – Christina Hills
Infusionsoft and 1Shopping Cart
• Certified eCommerce (1Shopping Cart) Specialist (Hot Skills VA Training)
• Infusionsoft 101 and 201 2013 Automate Your Growth Training Center
• Infusionsoft – Time to Profit Course – Kim Snider
• Getting Started with Infusionsoft Course – Sharon Broughton
Social Media Manager School Annual Business Retreat, Denver, CO
Social Media Marketing World – Social Media Examiner, San Diego, CA
Other Skills or Technologies you would like to share:
Sales and Tech Savvy:
I have been part of corporate sales management teams for over 20 years and have managed teams internationally.
I have also been coaching technology for over 15 years and have given workshops and training at the Women’s Exchange in Winnetka, IL and the Career Resource Center in Lake Forest, IL.
Computer Technology Teacher:
• I supported the school in utilizing their technology resources for the purpose of enhancing the learning process and increasing productivity by offering effective instructional programs for teachers and students.
• I taught Technology Classes to K4-8 Grades
• I created Technology Class Website
• I developed Google Classroom for the school
Please share your current availability
I am currently available. I am very passionate about what Social Media can do for you. So let’s get this conversation started! Contact me through my Social Media Links or send me an email.
I prefer to send the testimonials which fit the potential work.
If you would like one, please let me know. Thanks!